- Get ice trays with lids and some fresh organic veggies and make some baby food.
- Find out about swim lessons.
- Order "Signing Time" DVD's
- Get a few bigger bottles
I also have some things that I want to do.
- Clean out my car.
- Find some water and float in it.
- Organize my closet (since all the non-fitting clothes are mixed in with the maternity clothes)
- Start on a painting for the nursery.
- Get some things listed on e-bay.
- Start on some Christmas presents.
And because this post isn't that interesting I'll tell you about the dream I had last night. This was the 2nd baby related dream I've had. In the first one, I dreamed that the baby was a boy. In this one I dreamed that we went in for the sonogram and they found 3 babies in there. Then when we went back to confirm, they found 4. No wonder I woke up with a headache.
And a quick knee up-date. It still hurts, but is better today than it has been since I hurt it. And a hurt knee is much easier to deal with than a hurt elbow, no question.