- new (to us) washer and dryer. (We just moved these in yesterday!)
- spare bath: tile the floor, tile the counter and put in 1 sink (this is where the changing table will go), paint cabinets.
- recessed lighting in the living room (and maybe the dining room too).
- get study cleaned out, spare room organized, and baby room ready. (this is a work in progress but it seems never ending.) We need space for all the crap that comes with having a baby.
- new TV computer. Jonathan will build it but this is probably the most expensive one.
- master bath remodel: new tub, floors, and shower. (this probably won't happen before the baby comes, but one can hope.)
Thursday, September 25, 2008
House Poject List
We have several things that we'd like to do around the house before our little man arrives. We have to figure out how to pay for some of it but we plan on doing all the work ourselves.