Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Painting?

These are too cute. I found them at www.elephantsonthewall.com and they have a ton of options, the pictures are just a few that would match the nursery. I'm debating about painting a few on his walls. It would be more difficult to sell the house with these there, but it would be easy to paint over them if we decided to sell, which we aren't even thinking about right now. What do you think?


I also got my glucose test results and I don’t have gestational diabetes! I didn’t even tell anyone about taking the test because I was so nervous about it. I have a friend who’s a nutritionist who was pretty sure I was going to have it and she had me freaked out. I was almost sure I was going to have to take the 3-hour one. 6 months before we started trying to get pregnant I went on a low carb diet in preparation for this and to hopefully try to prevent it. There’s no way to know if it was that or if I would have been fine either way, but I’m relieved. I’ve also continued to eat healthy since I’ve been pregnant but I do have sugar on occasion now. I figure that I can’t drink, I feel like crap and my body clearly doesn’t belong to me anymore, food is one of the few things I can still enjoy. (That and the doc said my weight gain is perfect so it all works out.)

No comments: