Thursday, January 22, 2009

A lady of leisure

Or at least one who's frantically trying to get things ready for the baby.

It's funny, over the last month or 2 Cooper has started touching my belly. It makes me wonder if he knows there's a person in there or if he just wonders why I'm getting fat.

I am going to miss this little guy though. It's impossible to not get attached to some point, and this one is a sweetie. His parents were great too, which makes it even harder leave such a great job. It will be nice to have a few baby-free weeks before my own shows up and over all I feel very good about the whole thing.

Cooper has become quite the little mess! He's voicing his opinion more and isn't happy if he doesn't get his way. In short, he's turning into a toddler.

Here are some pictures that I took over the last few days.




No comments: