I've been a bit more tired this week. Sleeping at night is getting a little more difficult so a nap mid-day is usually needed.
I have another dr's apt on Monday. Last week after my apt I had contractions for a day-and-a-half from it. Nothing I could really time much but lots of cramping and aching. If it's doing something than I don't mind, if it's not doing anything I'll be a little annoyed.
On the plus side we got baby's room mostly ready today! I've been doing one thing a day in there, to at least make a little progress but with both of us (and Jonathan able to move furniture) we made big progress. It actually looks like it's ready for a baby!
- This week, the average size is about 6.3 pounds (2859gm) now and 19.1 inches (48.6cm) length.
- He is official full term now but can still benefit from extra days in the womb.
- Your baby continues to practice breathing movements.
- Grasp is firm now. It won't be long until you'll feel that strong little fist confidently grasping your finger (or tightly clenching your hair)!
- A few weeks ago, your baby would move his eyes toward light. Now he turns towards light outside the uterus.
- As the uterine wall stretches and thins allowing more light to permeate, he develops definite daily activity cycles.