Monday, October 27, 2008

We're buying the next kid

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that I'm pregnant.

But...
Here's what's going on. I woke up at 4:00 AM and couldn't go back to sleep because my hips were hurting so much. I'm having a ton of sciatica so it hurts to go from standing to sitting and vise versa and walking too much hurts, plus my back hurts. The headaches still haven't gone away and I'm still tried most of the time.

I'm not even half way yet and I'm ready for this to be over with. I think I'll set up a massage later in the week and see if that helps. I always suspected I'd be a cranky pregnant woman... I'm getting there.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Sheryl - I had the same problem in my hips and lower back that you're describing. I actually got "stuck" once in the cafeteria, not able to walk and had to wait for about five minutes until I could move my leg. That was the day I phoned the chiropractor and started a pregnancy-long relationship with her. Massage helped but it was chiro that fixed it. Without it I would have been in a ton of pain. So, my advice is to try that if you can afford it. It will likely fix it for you.

The Rydens said...

Hang in there! I know it's hard but just think of the great outcome!!! YEAH!