Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Cravings

One question I get asked a lot is what I've been craving. The truth is, not much really. I'm still nauseous a lot and it's difficult to really want anything in that state. When I do "crave" something it's usually protein. Fish has been the main thing, and the occasional chicken fried steak. I've always loved sweets and I eat them on occasion but they're more of an after thought. Oh, and milk, I drink a lot of milk now days. I've gotten to where I just buy 2 gallons at a time, otherwise I'm back at the store in 3 days.

Jonathan on the other hand has had some weird ones. He eats egg salad with avocado on it and he sent me this picture and said it looked good: It's a cornbread cake with icing and bacon on top. It makes me want to gag. Honestly, you'd think he's the pregnant one.

1 comment:

Mariposa del Diablo said...

That's disgusting, Jonathan.

But egg salad with avocado is pretty common. I've had that at restaurants before.