Wednesday, October 22, 2008

discouraged

I'm not one to complain about money issues. We generally live paycheck to paycheck but we know that we're extremely lucky and I know that things always work out. They always work out. That being said, I'm getting frustrated with things breaking. Like my sewing machine, the space heater in the bathroom, the computer... etc. We just replaced our washer and dryer, the old ones were dying and replacing them on our time table was cheaper and we could find a good set of used ones. Now the fridge is making an extremely high pitch noise and is freezing things. If we have to replace it too I don't know that I'll be able to stop working before before this baby comes. The noise comes and goes but it gives me an awful headache and makes me want to rip it out of the wall.

Thanks for letting me vent.

I promise to post pictures of the trip soon. I have them on my lap top and I just need to finish the editing process and then pick the ones I want to post, that always seems to be the hard part.

The swelling in my feet is going down, and thankfully I only had to work today so the rest of the week is getting the house in order and sleeping.

No comments: