Monday, August 18, 2008

Using my super powers for good

My super sense of smell usually makes me gag or run from things. The fish counter at HEB, a full trash can, and eggs cooking all turn my stomach over. However, the other day I was in the fruit section of HEB and something wonderful struck me so I sniffed it out. It was one particular section of peaches, there were 3 different bunches but this one just smelled great.

I just ate the thing and it was the most wonderful peach I have ever eaten! EVER! Usually I'm not much of a peach person, I think they need sugar and cream, but this one was perfect. I can't wait to go back to the grocery store and try again... I think I'll sniff out the perfect plum next.

I have another sonogram tomorrow, I can't wait to see how the peanut is doing.

1 comment:

Mariposa del Diablo said...

I wish you could come sniff out some good peaches for me. I can't smell anything. Darn allergies!