Friday, August 29, 2008

Hungover

Jennifer described how she felt in her first trimester as having a constant hangover, and she's right. My body is achy and stiff, I never feel like I've had enough sleep, I almost always have a dull headache, and I'm always thirsty... always. Oh, and I feel fat.

I can't wait for my second trimester to start, only a few more weeks, yay! I hear that I'll start feeling better and hopefully I'll actually start to look pregnant instead of just putting on weight. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled that we're doing this, I'm just tired of "taking it easy". I want to be swimming and hiking and going to Yellowstone. It's nice to have a day on the couch on occasion, just not on a daily basis. But baby is okay, so we're all good. I can't wait for my next sonogram on Tuesday.

I've never seen Jonathan more excited about anything, it's really very funny. And he said that he's excited enough for the both of us, which is good, considering all I really want to do is sleep.

No comments: