I love feeling him move around. Jonathan can't wait to feel him, he's just too little still. Jonathan often talks to him, reads to him, and sings or resits poetry to him. It's very cute.
- Your baby weighs close to a pound at this point!
- Your baby can now hear your conversations more clearly than before!. When you talk, read, or sing, expect her to hear you. Studies have found that newborns will suck more vigorously when read to from a book they heard frequently in utero.
- Eyelids and eyebrows are fully formed.
- Fingernails have grown to the end of the fingers.
- Be prepared for all those "Why" questions coming! Your baby's brain has entered a stage of rapid growth.
- With some help from mom, baby's liver is starting to break down bilirubin, a substance produced by red blood cells.
- If your baby is male his testes begin their descent to the scrotum.
- Primitive sperm have formed and he is producing testosterone.
- Length is 10.94 inches (27.8cm); weight is nearly 1 pound (430gm).