Friday, February 27, 2009

The Texas Weather

is really annoying me today. It was 86 today. 86! The average temperature this time of year is 68. We actually started trying to get pregnant when we did so I wouldn't have to be big and dealing with the heat. I realize that for here, 86 isn't hot, it's actually quite nice. However this makes me feel like I've been pregnant for over a year now as it was extremely hot for my entire first trimester and part of the second. I've been sitting around in my underwear and taking lots of baths to try and stay cool without turning the AC on, but I broke down today and turned the damn thing on, I just couldn't take it anymore. There is supposed to be a cold front coming through tonight to get temperatures back to normal and if it doesn't get here, I'll be pissed.

I think I need a cup cake.

No comments: