My next appointment is at 34 weeks (almost 35) then at 36 weeks they start checking for progress and do the last sonogram to approximate baby's weight and check his position.
It would be nice if this baby would drop soon so that I could breath. Often times I find that I have to lay down and stretch out just to catch my breath. It's annoying. And my ribs hurt.
- Your baby is up to 3.75 pounds (1702gm) now and is 16.7 inches (42.4cm) long.
- You might notice she's not moving around as much now. Don't worry! She is fine -- just running short on room. She still has plenty of growing to do though, believe it or not!
- All five senses are working. Your little one is fascinated and practicing testing these out as much as possible!
- Toenails are completely formed even though she may not be quite ready for a French manicure.
- Hair on your infant's head continues to grow in. Will he have dad's black hair or your red hair?
- Brain scans have shown that babies have periods of dream sleep (REM) starting around the eight month. What do you suppose your son is dreaming about?