Thursday, December 4, 2008

spray-n-wash STAT!

I was re-painting a wall in the baby's room because it needed an extra layer. I couldn't locate my painting clothes so I just did it in my underwear. No problem right, just keep everything clean.

So I got it painted and was cleaning up. Given that it's a bit chilly today I was getting cold so I put my clothes back on. Now you have to understand that I have 3 pairs of pants that I can wear. I have 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of stretchy pants that I can only wear with long shirts, and 1 pair of sweat pants that I love.

I was wearing the sweat pants and carrying the can of paint, I'm sure you can see where this is going. After I put the paint in the garage I noticed that the side of my pants were covered in paint! AHHHH. I immediately stripped them off and put spray-n-wash on them and stuck them in the washer. I'm praying for the best. I did happen to notice that they also had a small hole in the back of the leg near the butt. I may be down to 2 pairs of pants. :-(

And Baxter has bad gas today.

Tomorrow is our big sonogram where they measure all his body parts and organs. Keep your fingers crossed that we have 10 fingers and 10 toes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When we brought our older twins home, we made a huge to do about the baby's room. My MIL bought the cutest Safari border, and we put it up around the middle of the room, right about the same height the kids cribs came to. I don't recommend it... we just painted over the bits of glue left after two years of them tearing it off :( Over the last week I have been filling it will all the things I can remember using with newborns. Now when I walk past that room, I am reminded that these babies are coming... 24 weeks just around the corner = viability. Of course not all babies make it being born at 24 weeks, but that is the age when most doctors and hospitals will do everything possible to save them. preemie parents don't forget things like that. We are humbled to be at this point, and celebrating... even with the unpleasantness of sore hips, constant urinating, lack of clothing, and frequent twitching (since I am not feeling distinct kicks yet, which maybe I should be thankful for)... Hope to hear good news from your sonogram, we had ours a few weeks ago, everybody was measuring right on track! Happy 24 weeks!